Friday, January 05, 2007

I did it----


I did it, made the "planet patchworks" new years day mystery quilt. I did add the second dark border and the print border outside of the pieced border. The pieced border is where the mystery instructions ended. Decided I wanted it a bit larger so added another 2 1/2" and a 5 1/2" border. Now to get it layered and quilt it. I didn't keep up with the hourly instruction posts because I did stop to watch the bowl game for a while.

Its snowing a bit here today. just lightly, not supposed to amount to a lot of snow. not like last weeks desasterous ice storm. ( Dec 30, 31) This ended just west of us. Downed power poles and lines and thousands still without power.

Back to work, want to work on my angel BOM quilt from CQC last year. Hope to get the top ready in the next couple days.

No comments: