Sunday, April 01, 2007

Productive week


I've been busy this week, The bright star quilt was a workshop we had at our quilt guild on Tuesday. I finished it on Friday (the top that is) The small star is a sample of the quilts the gal who makes the miniatures does. This is about 12" all over size of the quilt, pieces are about 1/2" each. This is the person who will get all the small scraps that we collected from the trash.


My spool top is together also, as is the mat. I want to add some more quilting to the mat and will use it for a silent auction piece for our guild fund raiser. Will be making more of these.

Today I stitched on my celtic block, these will be hand done so will take a lot longer to complete. Will put up the picture as soon as I get the blocks done. I'm guessing about another 3 - 4 hours on the one I am working on.

Now back to stitching.

1 comment:

Elaine Adair said...

How clever - (the colorful star quilt)!