Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another Sunday

What a fun week, spent 3 days at Inwood Iowa at the retreat center. Hancock fabrics had their spring retreat. We had a wonderful time. I finished 100 spool blocks and have them arranged into rows, now just need to sit down and put the rows together. Will put up a picture when I get the top done.

We also did a candle mat, or it could be used as a center piece on a table. Will take a photo of that in the next day or so and put it up so all can see.

If anyone gets a chance to go to one of the retreats, do take advantage of it. We had a wonderful time meeting new people, eating chocolate, sewing, eating chocolate, show and tell, eating chocolate. grin. Guess which activity got top priority?

Didn't get to unload the car until this morning as when I got home it was raining. Our garage is not attached to the house, so just put it in and forgot about it until this morning. Of course my pillow was out there when I wanted to go to bed, so just took one of my spares and made do.

Promise to post pictures as soon as I can.

No comments: