Sunday, July 24, 2016

Relief from the heat.    Cooler day with lower humidity.   Makes me want to quilt.   grin.
Sewing on an UFO.    Have a top from a class that needs to have stitching on the pieces. 
So spent time today sewing.   
 This one is from a kit that I won at the convention last year.     a fun piece to do.    Leaves are applique.    Stitched around with buttonhole stitch.
Kit baby quilt.    I bought this kit at a garage sale.    The blocks were mostly embroidered, but I had to finish most of the french knots and two of the blocks.     Someone was selling their excess fabric and kits that were started and not completed.    Still have a couple to go.    Ended up being a fun project.  I probably would not have purchased the kit but when most of the stitching was already finished could not resist.    

No comments: