Thursday, January 01, 2009
New painted pieces
These are the new pieces I painted the last few days. I used the air brush paint to do these. I love the colors that came out and added some pearl to some of the pieces for glitz. I did find out that the pearl pieces need to be heat set from the back side first, then turned over and using a teflon sheet, iron on the front side.
I stacked some in the same curing cups also, it caused a bit of bleeding onto the fabrics below, but I rather like the results.
The pieces with black in turned out kind of neat too (my opinion here--grin) Now to figure out something to make using the fabrics. Next time more yellow/oranges.