Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm back finally





In my last post I showed you a photo of the kitty that came to our house. Well no one has claimed her so I guess she is ours. When she is sleeping, at first glance, you think there is a skunk laying there. You can see her lovely colors from the top down. She hasn't earned a name as of yet, but "stinker" is beginning to rise to the top of the list. grin
I found the kitty screen prints in a pile of quilt "stuff"-- I had forgotten I had them. so now they are in a small wall quilt. The second is the progressive with the border added and quilting completed. This was done with a friend from Las Vegas. Her group was doing the individual progressives, so I did it with her.
Will actually try to get more up on here in the next days. Its snowing outdoors and supposed to do so until Monday, so doubt I will be outside a lot. Enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

Elaine Adair said...

I DID think she was a skunk, at first! 8-) Stinker is a great name.